The policies below are applicable only to Tahoma Clinic. Any websites linked to by us are likely to have their own privacy policies. Tahoma Clinic never collects personally identifying information without your knowledge. Information is collected in certain portions of the site in which guests specifically and knowingly provide such information such as when opening a new account. Tahoma Clinic may use such information for its internal purposes, including but not limited to the shipping of test kits.
We never sell, rent or trade our e-mail lists with ANYONE!
Information submitted may be used for marketing and promotional purposes by Tahoma Clinic and may be shared with companies that are needed to provide any additional services which you require.
Cookies help make Tahoma Clinic better, by showing how and when guests use the site. Many content improvements and updates are based on such data as total number of visitors and pages viewed. This information is most easily tracked with cookies.
Any patient who discloses their personal health information by posting to this website is violating the terms of this website. Patients who email their personal health information either through this website to Tahoma Clinic or emailing through any other method to Tahoma Clinic are violating the terms of this website.
Tahoma Clinic does not provide medical advice to patients and any patient accessing clinician resources on this site is violating the terms of this website. Patients are not allowed to set up accounts on this website.
Clinicians may access the Tahoma Clinic Clinician Resources section of this website but must agree not to disclose any patient information in the form of email or by posting.
Code of Ethics
- I will tell the truth.
- I will write deliberately and with accuracy.
- I will acknowledge and correct mistakes promptly.
- I will preserve the original post, using notations to show where I have made changes so as to maintain the integrity of my publishing.
- I will never delete a post.
- I will not delete comments unless they are spam or off-topic.
- I will reply to emails and comments when appropriate, and do so promptly.
- I will strive for high quality with every post – including basic spell checking.
- I will stay on topic.
- I will disagree with other opinions respectfully.
- I will link to online references and original source materials directly.
- I will disclose conflicts of interest.
- I will keep private issues and topics private, since discussing private issues would jeopardize my personal and work relationships.